Thursday, November 13, 2014

What's happening on the quilting front.

This last weekend I have been sewing on my quilts. UFOS? Nope. New projects? Yep!
I made a youth size quilt top, a small wall hanging, and some blocks.
The first is the top, then the wall hanging and I don't have a picture of the blocks.
The last picture is a Bonnie Hunter block she is working on. She didn't give sizes because it will be in a future book. You will have to wait to get the sizes when the book comes out.
The trip around the world quilt is all out of pre cut squares given to me. The flying geese wall hanging were geese already sewn but not together. The block came from a scrap bag collected at a retreat that I wasn't able too attend. They do that every year. They set out a bag for anything anyone doesn't want. I have even received fat quarters. It is a real surprise!

Well off to bed then work tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment