Well I decided to call it quits at 11:30 pm. I have made 3 things. I finished 2 of them from start to finish.
This mini is for one of my swaps.I used my die cut machine and fusible webbing. I then went around each butterfly using a different stitch. (16 of them) I did couching to attach the fuzzy yarn in between the blocks and a straight feather stitch for the binding.
I made this little frog from The Purl bee blog.
The pattern is there for you to down load. Johnny was so easy to make and I stuffed him with Navy beans. I think I will use rice next time. The I could put him in the microwave to use as a heat pack.
Lastly I did this:
This is just a sample for a quilt pattern I found in a book. I can't find the book right now to tell you what it is.
Each square is 1 inch finished. I am going to use the little squares from my postagestamp swap. I will change the flower color for each rose. The block will be 5 inches alternation with an "X" block. I will need 111 Rose blocks and 110 "X" blocks and about 40+ half blocks for the inner border. No I will not finish it real soon. It will take over 6000 squares to make a full size quilt