Sunday, April 7, 2013

Quilt show

It was a good day today. I woke up early after not getting enough sleep last night, and spent the day with a couple of girlfriends. We went to the Clark county quilt show in Vancouver Washington. It is one of the shows I look forward to every year. It is not a hugh show, it is perfect. they have over 240 quilts. there theme was red and white quilts they were gorgeous. I really enjoy looking at their charity work.

I will add some of the pictures at the end because that is the way blogger does it.

First (I hope) will be of my 2 friend June (left) and Fran (right),. They are a hoot! I quilt with them in my small quilt group. They give
Plenty of advice and laughs.

The second is of the ladies sewing at the show. They at all awesome ladies. I told them that I wanted to put them on my Blogg and they said as long as it wasn't close up pictures. Aren't we all the same!

Lastly some of the quilts.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment