Saturday, August 16, 2014

Friday Night Sew In

What did I do for my sew in?  I hemmed a pair of pants. Not very productive but every bit helps. My plan for this weekend is some cleaning/organizing my sewing room.

Here are a few pictures.
The first is Miss Olivia.  Her smirk says it all.
The second is the smallest quilt I have ever made. It is about 3 inches on each side. It has 25 pieces. It has batting, a backing and is quilted. I made this for a good friend. This way she has a quilt made by me. Well off to organize. 

10 comments:

  1. A stitch is a stitch no matter where it lands. Gorgeous girl and tiny quilt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smirk and the teeny tiny quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute little smile and tiny quilt ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mini quilt and yes that smirk says it all, what a cutie! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a cutie! Love your little quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mini quilt is lovely Mary, or is it a micro quilt? Olivia is very cute. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Olivia is ultra cute... and your little mini quilt is just amazing...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia is so cute and your mini is lovely. Any sewing counts for Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, cute "smirk" and cute smallest quilt ever!!!

    Thanks for your visit and vote on the baby quilt borders. I think the yellow dots is gonna have the win. That was my choice too!

    ReplyDelete