Saturday, April 18, 2015

Friday Night Sew In

It has been a very long time since I have done any blogging. I don't have internet on my home computer, so I have to do it all on my phone. It makes it real hard, especially since I am lazy.

Here is what I am working on. Off course it is a swap. The only requirement was to use Alison Glass fabric. I like her designs.I didn't know her line until this swap. Now I want more. Luckily I can get it locally without have to order it on line.



This pattern 
is in the book, "Cheerful Charm Quilts". I plan on making a few from this book.

11 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics. Look forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love the fabrics! I can't imagine trying to blog with just my phone, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the look of those fabrics....will have to look for them. Oh you poor thing.....I find iPad blogging hard....can't imagine how you do it on a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics look wonderful!! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabrics, will make a for a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you are using - it will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colours and a wonderful pattern

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics and I like the Windmill Charm pattern. Have fun making it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours are going to look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete