Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quilting marathon

Boy have I been productive saturday. The first quilt is a freebie quilt from The Moda bakeshop. It is called, "Simply Woven". Here is the address, http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/10/simply-woven-quilt.html?m=1

You will have to copy and paste because I can't do links easily from my phone.

The pattern calls for jelly rolls and yardage for background fabric. I resized it so I could see if I wanted to make a full size quilt. I used 1 1/2 inch strips. It will look so cute in the doll crib I have. It is 21 x 27.

The other quilt is called, "lattice" I think. I don't remember where I got the pattern. Originally the pattern is for 18 inch blocks but I made it into 12 inch because, I was able to use a bunch of fast 8ths that I had. It work great. I am going to add a border because I want it a little bit bigger. It is 60 x 72 now.

Sunday is a new day. I can't wait to see what I can accomplish.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy. I have added your blog to my sidebar so that I can see when you have updated your blog. I seem to have missed so much. Love your hexies too! Simply Woven is on my list. Just haven't had enough time.

    ReplyDelete